Chalet Kehr is located directly in the heart of Grindelwald and all shopping facilities as well as restaurants in the village center can be easily reached on foot. The train station is 200 m away. Apartment Kehr features a seating area with views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains, as well as ski storage and private parking. In the nearby sports complex there is a swimming pool with a slide and an ice skating rink.
Apartment Kehr has one bedroom and a bathroom with shower & toilet. The living and dining area is an open space with a dining table, a sofa bed for 2 people, a murphy bed for 2 people and a flat-screen cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped; towels and bed linen are provided. Washing machine and tumble dryer can be used for a fee of CHF 1.20.
Most popular equipment
Parking space included
private entrance via stairs
- Private bathroom with toilet and shower
- Toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Dining area
- Sofa bed
- Seating area
- Flat screen TV with cable channels
- WLAN is available in all areas and is free of charge
- Cupboard bed
- Coat rack
- Clothes horse
- Ironing equipment / iron
- Non-smoking accommodation (All public and private areas are non-smoking).
- Baby crib CHF 25.00 per stay
- Extra bed CHF 50.00 per stay
- Water park / Additional fees
- Ski school / Additional fees
- Mini golf / Additional fees
- Hiking / Additional fees
- Skiing / Additional fees
- Golf course (max. 3 km away) / Additional fees
- Tennis court / Additional fees
- Personnel follow all local authority safety guidelines
- Distance rules are observed
- Cashless payment possible
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Bed linen & towels:
Bed linen and towels as well as kitchen linen are prepared for you and included in the accommodation fee.
The cleaning fees per accommodation is: CHF 150.-
For each dog there is a fee of CHF 15.- per stay.
Children up to 15 years do not pay visitor’s tax.
The visitor’s tax is as follows per person over 15 years and per night:
The fees are listed on the invoice but are considered a tax-free transitory item that is passed on in full to the municipality.
- 1 bedroom
- Bed linen
- Dining table/chairs
- Stove and oven
- Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils
Exterior / View
- Outdoor dining area with garden furniture
- View of a landmark
- Pets are allowed on request / CHF 15.00 per day
- 1 private outdoor parking space free of charge
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaners
- Accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Bed linen, towels and linens are washed according to local guidelines
- Use of cleaning agents effective against the coronavirus.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other dishes were disinfected